Baseball Bottle Opener
- The baseball is cut in half, then a portion of the core is removed and the leather edge is sanded smooth.
- A stainless steel opener plate is attached to the ball using stainless steel fasteners.
- The opener is magnetic so it sticks to your fridge, the side of your truck, or any metal surface.
- The same magnets that hold it to your fridge also catch the cap when you pop open a bottle, no more foot injuries from errant bottle caps.
- Made in Buffalo, NY by Buffalo BottleCraft (est. 2013).