Brooks Saddles Challenge Tool Bag
Brooks Saddles Challenge Tool Bag was designed and patented in 1896. This tool bag is for fitment to the rear of a saddle bearing bag loops. It features buckles that whilst fastening the bag to the saddle, are located within the hold itself, thus ensuring greater levels of security. The strap that secures the unit encircles the tools it carries, to prevent them from rattling during transit. The honey leather is from Europe and Vegetable Tanned.
- Fits the Rear of a Saddle with Bag Loops
- Buckles that Fasten to Saddle are Located within the Bag.
- Inside Buckles Ensure Security
- Strap that Secures the Unit Encircles the Tools it Carries, to Prevent them from Rattling during Transit
- Vegetable Tanned Leather from Europe